Friday, February 13, 2009

Podcast or YouTube?

In the past I haven't had much success with podcasts. My children have done some school projects which I was told I could listen to. I was never able to figure it out. Now I have a much better understanding and actually listened to some during this assignment. Quite the accomplishment!

YouTube has definitely provided some fun times at our house. We have had many laughs over some crazy videos. We didn't realize that there is so much more to YouTube than funny videos.

I'm probably more likely to use YouTube over podcast because I am more of a visual person.

I thought I would have to spend some time looking for a funny video on YouTube. I am a dog lover so I thought I would start there. After about 10 minutes I realized that the first video I watched made me laugh the most, so here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment