Friday, January 23, 2009

Blogging is all new to me. In the past if I were searching for something in Google I would somehow end up in a blog. Never really sure where I was I just exited out of it. I felt as if I were somewhere I shouldn't have been. Now I am realizing the benefits of blogs and look forward to taking advantage of this technology.



As I created this blog I was amazed at all the cool things that I can do. I was very nervous about starting out so I took a look at some of the other blogs to get a better idea of what they looked like. I'm looking forward to adding a picture and other personalized things to my blog when time allows.

2 comments:

  1. It's interesting how blogs are becoming respected sources of information. Bloggers at conferences are now issued the equivalent of a "press pass" and given reserved seating at a front table with electrical access for their laptops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz,
    Good luck learning all this new technology. You will love it! Just remember to USE it! I love blogging, good luck!

    ReplyDelete